Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration. Ehsaas Rashan Program: Punjab Chief Minister Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi recently announced the launch of the Ehsaas Rashan Program 2023 Online Registration 2023-24. This program aims to provide subsidized rations to eligible families in Punjab. Existing program beneficiaries who registered via Nadra Gov Pk or Ehsaas Survey must re-register via SMS using the new code “8123”. Those who are not registered in the program can send their CNIC number via SMS to the same code.
The Punjab Government has also launched a web portal for online registration at ehsaas.punjab.gov.pk. In addition, the Senior Coordinator of the Ehsaas Rashan Program, Dr. Sania Nishtar, has launched an SMS service on 8171 to check registration status using CNIC numbers.
Registration for the Ehsaas Rashan Program begins on April 1, 2023, and the latest registration date has been extended to March 31, 2023. The founder of the program is former Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan. Families of Punjab government employees (BPS-01 to BPS-05) are now entitled to subsidized rations.
Table of Contents
Detail of Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration:-
Dr. Sania Nishtar has posted an Urdu video tutorial explaining the registration process. Those who have not yet registered are strongly encouraged to view the tutorial and complete their registration before the deadline.
She encourages Karyana merchants to register for the PROGRAM and informs eligible families to register early. The program provides an opportunity to support those in need and uplift the community.
یاد رہے کہ حکومت پاکستان نے کچھ دیر کے لیے احساس راشن پروگرام کو بند کر کے فری آٹے کا انتظام کیا ہے جس کے تحت رمضان المبارک کے مقدس مہینے میں پاکستانی عوام حکومت کی طرف سے مفت ڈیٹا حاصل کر رہی ہے اگر آپ اسے اس پروگرام میں رجسٹریشن کروا سکتے ہیں اور مفت اٹا حاصل کر سکتے ہیں
More Detail of Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration:-
The Ehsaas Rashan program was first introduced under the leadership of the PTI government with the aim of providing discounted household items such as oil, flour, ghee and pulses to the people of Pakistan. Initially, a 30% subsidy was offered in the Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Scheme, but the new Ehsaas Rashan Scheme in Punjab now provides a 40% subsidy to make daily essentials more affordable for low-income families. This program will particularly benefit those affected by natural disasters such as floods. In just one hour, a whopping 80,000 people signed up for the show.
If you haven’t signed up for this program yet, don’t worry. You have multiple options including through the 8123 SMS service, Ehsaas Rashan web portal and Ehsaas Khidmat Markaz. Even Karyana merchants can make new registrations, and the registration period will continue for two more weeks.
Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi praised Dr. Sania Nishtar for her hard work in making the Ehsaas Program a success and was pleased that poor people can now benefit from a 40% discount. Even the victims of the floods in three affected districts are eligible for the program.
To be eligible for the Ehsaas Rashan Program 2023-24, families must have a monthly income of less than Rs. 50,000. The Punjab government has allocated up to Rs 100 billion for the new registration of Ehsaas Rashan Punjab for 80 lakh families, which is in line with the vision of PTI Chairman Imran Khan. CM Punjab Ch launched the show. Pervaiz Elaahi at Bismillah General Store. So if you meet the eligibility criteria, feel free to sign up for this program and make your household expenses more manageable.
How to Apply for 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration 2023?
If you are eligible for the Ehsaas Rashan Program and want to apply through 8123 services, here are the steps you need to follow. The process is simple and can be completed through three different methods.
- First, you can apply for the program through the Punjab Ehsaas web portal. This is a convenient option for those who have access to the Internet. All you need to do is visit the official website and provide the required information to complete your registration.
- Alternatively, you can apply for the Ehsaas Rashan Program through the SMS service 8123. This option is particularly useful for those without Internet access. Simply send your CNIC number via SMS to the code provided and follow the instructions to complete your registration.
- Lastly, you can also visit the Ehsaas Rashan Khidmat Markaz to apply for the program in person. Center staff will guide you through the process and help you complete your registration.
- In general, applying for the Ehsaas Rashan Program 2021 is an easy process that can be completed through any of these three methods. If you are eligible for the program, take advantage of this opportunity to receive discounted household items and ease some of the financial burdens.
Ehsaas Rashan program CNIC check online 2023:-
To facilitate the registration process for the program, the Punjab Government has introduced a service of SMS Ehsaas Rashan Program Code 8123.
- Eligible applicants can now register by sending a text message containing their 14-digit CNIC number to SMS code 8123.
- After verifying the information provided, you will receive a response confirming your eligibility for the program.
- It is important to ensure that the mobile SIM card used for registration is registered in your name and that your CNIC has not expired.
- These measures will help ensure a smooth registration process and allow you to take advantage of the benefits.
- The second code is for Ehsaas Rashan 5566
- Dial your CNIC number and send it to 5566
- You will receive an eligibility message